Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it...yet.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Official Hobbit Trailer

Guys. It doesn't get better than this. Now stop reading and WATCH!
It's here! It's here it's here it's here!! And I have a few things to say. First, watch it again. Ok.
1. So. Darn. Fantastic. It lives up to expectations and more, which is saying a lot. Really. I've only been waiting for this since I was seven.
2. It's so cool to see new shots of the familiar characters and sets! Because, let's face it, by now we know every picture from the trilogy. This is new!
3. Using the LotR music as bookends...was brilliant.
4. Having memorized the Dwarfs' Song years ago, it was especially exciting to hear it sung right here in the trailer.
5. Richard Armitage.
6. Singing.
7. Kili. I told you he'd be awesome!
8. Martin Freeman is Bilbo. He's going to be absolutely perfect. I've known it since I saw Sherlock, and the trailer certainly backs me up.

Now go watch it again.
Merry Christmas,

1 comment:

  1. The good news is, my brain just exploded out of excitement. The bad news is, there is now brain explosion all over my room. The other good news is that the movie comes out December 14th. So if 2012 really does mark the end of the world, at least we'll have been able to see The Hobbit first.

    ReplyDelete