Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it...yet.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Um...Gee, This Is Embarrassing.

So a few days ago "Fly On My Father's Wings" from Quest for Camelot popped into my head out of the deep, deep blue, and it's been stuck in my head ever since then, creating an uncontrollable urge to watch that movie.
I know! I know. It's not even a good movie. There's nothing wrong with it, but there's nothing particularly fantastic about it--it's no How to Train Your Dragon. That being said--I freaking love it. I don't know why. It cannot be explained. But I do.
Moral of the story: does anybody own Quest for Camelot, and do you want to lend it to me? Or just give it to me? (Do any of you secretly like it, too? *looks around hopefully*)

3 comments:

  1. i OPENLY love it. and i just happen to own it. no biggie though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I remember nothing from that movie except for that song and learning that acid wasn't good for walking sticks. But I distinctly recall dancing around the living room with my brothers, singing "I will pluck feathers from my father's wings!" and thinking we were all so witty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well apparently I grew up in an orphanage in Prague. Not only have I never even heard of that movie, like not even in the faintly muttered breath of some poor wandering soul or in the whisper of the wind, I have encountered the term--in thought or deed--"pluck feathers from my father's wings." Mostly, that sounds a lot like what a cannibalistic eaglet would say while dripping blood from its fangs. To me, to me. And Miriam? I'm not even going to comment. Jackie? Ok, that was long winded. The point, sorry Kat. I just gave you a weird look in return for your hopeful one. :)

    ReplyDelete