Please don't take any of these seriously and get me them. For one thing, most are expensive/not available, and for another the large majority I know I'm getting. :) Feel free to take ideas for your own list, though.
1. BBC's Robin Hood on DVD, Season 1. (And 2, and 3...but I'll take what I can get.)
3. Chocolate! Yum.
4. A desk...Like, say, this one?
5. For the phone jack that currently resides in my brother's room to magically transfer into my room, so I can actually have access to the adorable pink phone I got from my cousin.
6. Glass bottles. I. Love. Bottles. I collect cool ones. (There's a great collection at Campus Crafts and Floral. Hint, hint.)
7. Green clothing. I have red hair, what can I say?
8. A horse. Don't question it.
9. To find my planner that's been missing for months.
10. Gilbert Blythe. Or, if that's impossible, a life-size cardboard cutout would do. (I seem to remember being promised one of these last year, but as of yet I do not own it. Sad.)
11. World peace. Why not?
(I searched "world peace" on Google Images, and this is what came up. Personally, I think it looks like they're poking each other, but hey, I'm not gonna argue with their peace. )
And while I'm at it...
12. True love. Makes an even dozen, anyway.