Contrary to popular and personal belief, I appear to have a life. Here are a few things that have happened in the last few weeks which I hadn't had time to process until today.
1. (And this one you've heard about a lot...) The Shakespeare play ran its run and was absolutely magical to be involved in.
2. I turned eighteen. Yep, I'm an adult.
3. I auditioned for Anne of Green Gables at the Covey Center and didn't get in. But it's ok because now I can really throw myself into...
4. The play my friends and I are going to be putting on. ('Fraid I can't say more here.)
5. Youth Conference was a blast. My ward is amazing!
6. I got into BYU! College, here I come.