Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it...yet.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Updates

Contrary to popular and personal belief, I appear to have a life. Here are a few things that have happened in the last few weeks which I hadn't had time to process until today.

1. (And this one you've heard about a lot...) The Shakespeare play ran its run and was absolutely magical to be involved in.

2. I turned eighteen. Yep, I'm an adult.

3. I auditioned for Anne of Green Gables at the Covey Center and didn't get in. But it's ok because now I can really throw myself into...

4. The play my friends and I are going to be putting on. ('Fraid I can't say more here.)

5. Youth Conference was a blast. My ward is amazing!

6. I got into BYU! College, here I come.
~Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment